REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

Holy shit it's like I've been warped back in time to a place where video game parodies are fun and something you want to share again. Amazing.

Only the Above Come Hidden Only the Above Come Hidden

I don't understand anything about it, but the animation was okay I guess.

STOOVRS responds:

i gotta be honest
if there was anything i could fix, it's the sound effects pacing
good god

though i'll give you a heads up on the story
so this alien is trying to look for something to place in his ship no matter what it is
and with the stress ball he took, he puts it in the planet printer or whatever you wanna call it, giving him second thoughts

Lucio The Rapper Lucio The Rapper

Charming

Anthony Fantano And The Washing Machine Anthony Fantano And The Washing Machine

I don't understand why, but I couldn't click away from this. I felt like I was watching myself watch.

Face Your Inner Demons- (Animated Music Video) Face Your Inner Demons- (Animated Music Video)

The animation matches the music nicely, but the audio mix on the song makes it almost impossible to hear the lyrics. This may or may not be intentional.

OneOfMillions responds:

Wow! Thanks for making a review! But yeah, I do need to work on my recording skills, I remember that it was pretty difficult for me to get the right sound for it. I will definitely try to make my recordings much more clearer and less buzzy. Thanks, man!

The Best Of Us Episode 4 The Best Of Us Episode 4

Animation is good, but the audio is super harsh. It sounds like everyone is an inch from their mics with the recording volume way too hot.

rotimiolowu responds:

hahah thank you. don't worry, we will do better with the audio next time

Bugged Out Bugged Out

Pretty good. The end caught me by surprise and I genuinely laughed.

Thunder28X responds:

In that case, Mission: COMPLETE!

Megaman vs Airman Megaman vs Airman

Impressive

I normally don't expect much from sprite flashes, just because they're usually not creative, but this one was a nice surprise.

The finale was awesome and unexpected. I'm glad I stuck around for it.

Good work.

Cup o Democracy Cup o Democracy

I hate handing out 10/10s

But this was amazing. The animation, the voice acting, the writing, it was great. So much extra in the art, you really went above and beyond. One of the few flashes I've seen that contained political humor that was also a genuine good animation.

Awesome.

Tywo At Large Ep. #3 Tywo At Large Ep. #3

Well done

I don't personally dig it, but the movie itself was very well done. Animation was great.

Pixmintro responds:

Thank you, I'm still working on my writing skills, I'll get it right eventually. :)