MAI B0T MAI B0T

Please do not use modal/alert popups. Embed the yes/no into the Flash applet itself.

thekmanproductions responds:

Lol It's not flash... and I am aware of that, I forgot. lol Sad to know that one little, tiny mistake affected the whole rating of the game... lol It's just a minor fix. ;p

1-Bit river 1-Bit river

The space you have to navigate through is a little tight. The moving boxes killed me every time no matter if I chose to go over or under them.

INTO THE ABYSS v1.1 INTO THE ABYSS v1.1

Overall I like it, but the camera needs a little work. I died a lot because I jumped up to a platform, then couldn't see hazard under me when I tried to jump back down.

Lily Allen , The Fear! Lily Allen , The Fear!

How did this get promoted?

When it was still under judgment?

Anyway, the game itself was mediocre, more of a interactive visualizer for the music, which I guess was the whole point. Not bad as a whole, even if I'm not a fan of the content. Game played alright.

Legends Of Laundry Legends Of Laundry

Good game craft, bad game idea

There are already 9999+1 versions of this game, which is a real shame because you're art is pretty good, and I can assume you're good at programming, as the game worked well enough.

Drawing the lines is a pain. The pieces are not visually unique enough, easy to not see blocks of pieces. Music was meh.

Make a different game, something new and creative. If you can make a Bejeweled clone of this quality then it should be no problem to come up with a new game idea and execute it wonderfully.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Good, but nothing special

It's a decent game of it's type, but the graphics are pretty bad, and the controls feel really gummy. I always end up over or under-shotting when I want to jump to, which leads to frustration early and often. It's possible that that's buy design, but if it is, then it's bad design. You should build difficulty by making intricate and clever levels, not by making it hard to tell the game exactly how high and far you want to jump.

The graphics were bad, but I can't tell if they're bad on purpose, or if they were great-looking pixel art that's just being stretched too far in one direction.

The level editor is nice.

Halloween Girl Dress Up Halloween Girl Dress Up

I dont tolerate ads inside of flash games

If you want to make money via ads, start your own site.

Tha Viruz Tha Viruz

???

There aren't any instructions. I don't know what the first screen with the text on it was trying to say, but it wasn't working for me. I just ended up clicking on boxes and losing.

I highly recommend you post some better instructions.

GameBalance responds:

Try it now :)

Overrun II Overrun II

I can't say much that the last reviewer didn't.

But I can say again that this is a really great game.

Great, great work. This Flash gets my fives, and goes in my favorites list.

Denvish responds:

Appreciated!

3D in Flash MX tutorial 3D in Flash MX tutorial

We need more of these

I hope we eventually get enough of these to have a tutorial section. They're a good idea.

Arab responds:

Yea there is kind of a tutorial section but it only has a select few tutorials unfortunately. Thnx for the score.